20 Minute Workout
<img class="alignnone size-full wp-image-1399" src="http://ihaveblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Get-The-Body-You-Want-In-20-Minutes-A-Day1 equivalent au viagra.jpg” alt=”Get The Body You Want In 20 Minutes A Day” width=”628″ height=”363″ srcset=”http://ihaveblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Get-The-Body-You-Want-In-20-Minutes-A-Day1.jpg 628w, http://ihaveblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Get-The-Body-You-Want-In-20-Minutes-A-Day1-300×173.jpg 300w” sizes=”(max-width: 628px) 100vw, 628px” />
Our new go to training in day-crazy busy: new Administration program celebrity trainer Brett Hoebel 20 minutes. Created for the time-crunched seriously, the whole 3-disc DVD has the Goldilocks-like intensity love: hard enough to put our Bundas (Hoebel of, and the Brazilian word for “ass”) and make us feel like you work hard, but not so ridiculously hard that you hate every second and never want to do it again. We especially love the touch of Brazilian flare that brings Hoebel adding some martial art / dance influenced Brazilian capoeira movements.
So what can actually be achieved in 20 minutes? Try the routine body 20 minutes down, and see for yourself. You’ll tone your core, legs, and booty, Spike your metabolism and burn some major calories.
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4||Target|
|Move 1||Booty Builder Press (side lunges + overhead press)||Repeat move||Repeat move||Add a high step||Booty|
|Move 2||Cardio Boxing (jab, cross combinations)||Repeat move||Repeat move||Change punches||Cardio|
|Move 3||Cross-Over Plank (moving back & forth laterally)||Repeat move||Repeat move||Add spiderman knee||Core|
|Move 4||Rotating Touch Downs (switching lunges + floor touch)||Repeat move||Repeat move||Add blocking||Legs|
|Move 5||Cross Booty Touches (seated booty bridge + toe touch)||Repeat move||Repeat move||Add holding foot||Booty|
Time: 45 sec work + 15 sec rest per move = 19 minutes total
1. Booty Builder Press
- Stand upright with feet shoulder distance apart with fists in front of chest, palms facing each other. Keep your left leg straight as you step out to the side in a wide step with your right leg.
- Bend your leg as you lunge down deeply, touching the floor with both hands on either side of your right foot, while keeping your chest up and back flat.
- Exhale as you press your right heel into the floor and press your fists above your head with arms straight, and return to the starting position.
- Continue repeating on alternate sides for 45 seconds.
2. Cardio Boxing
- To reach a boxing position, stand with feet hip distance, fists under her chin, palms facing each other. Step back with your right foot on the foot until your feet are arm’s length away. Then turn the shoulders, hips and feet slightly to the right so that your body is in a slight diagonal.
- To jab, rotate your hips to the right while extending his left arm front forward until your arm is straight with his fist, palm down. Try not to turn your feet on the weak beat.
- To make a crossover hit, rotate hips to the left and rotates on its back foot while stretching right back right arm forward until your arm is straight with his fist, palm down.
- Exhale as you punch forward and inhale as you return your fist back to starting position.
- Try to do combinations like: Jab, Cross / Jab, Jab, Cross / Jab, Cross, Jab, Cross / Jab, Jab, Cross, Cross for 45 seconds.
3. Cross-Over Plank
- Begin in plank position.
- Move right stepping right foot over to the right while crossing your left hand on your right hand.
- Keep moving to the right stepping Left to right side while the right hand right moves so that you end up in a plank position again. Repeat the movement to the opposite side and continue alternating sides for 45 seconds.
4. Rotating Touch Downs
- Start in a standing lunge position with both legs bent at 90°, left leg forward, with right hand touching floor by your foot.
- Exhale as you jump into the air and rotate your body 180º so you land in a lunge facing the opposite direction with right foot in front and left hand touching the floor. (For the fouth round, use your right hand to block an imaginary kick to the face.)
- Continue to jump and switch your legs quickly while controlling your feet to hit the ground softly for 45 seconds.
5. Cross Booty Touches
- Begin sitting on the floor with your hands behind you, palms down on the floor, and your knees up with feet on the floor in front of you near your hips.
- Exhale as you press your right heel on the floor and squeeze your glutes as you lift the hips and left leg off the floor.
- Keep your left leg bent while lifting the floor and touch your right hand across your body to your left foot.
- Return to starting position and continue alternating on opposite sides for 45 seconds.