Have you lost any data from your iPhone or other iOS device, then this app will give back to you all, Which was yours. Your contact, notes, call logs, WhatsApp chats, messages, calendar, Safari, Reminder, application, documents, and other important data can be easily retrieved with one click.
It doesn’t Matters if you are having a Microsoft Windows or Apple Mac, this application works fine in two operating system. Just select the method of recovery that may be a simple recovery deleted file recovery or backup or recovery iCloud. It can recover data from corrupt jailbreaked your phone or if your device met with an accident or may have been formatted too.
So do not worry about the years of data from your iDevice as “get what’s yours.” Simply connect the device to the PC with a USB cable and Scan to select the files you want badly.
System Requirements to Recover iOS Devices:
1. Windows OS: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32 bit or 64 bit)
2. Mac OS: Mac OS 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
3. CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU
4. RAM: 512 MB+
5. Desktop or Laptop Resolution: Should be more than 1024×768
6. Hard Disk Space: 1GB+
7. Other Requirements: Apple Device Driver & iTunes pre-installed on PC.
How to recover data from iPhone and other iOS devices:
Download and Install the iPhone Data Recovery, then choose any one Method from Given Methods.
If you have any trouble in Downloading, :
Method 1: Recover Data from you Devices.
- Connect your Device to PC.
- Scan your Device and Select the files that you want to Recover.
Method 2: Recover Data from iTunes Backup.
- Scan the PC folders where you have the iTunes Backups.
- Then, Scan the Backup and Preview the Files.
- Now, Just Select the files which you want to Recover and Click on ‘Recover’
Method 3: Recover Data from iCloud.
- Sing-in and Download the Backup, if you have it in your Cloud Storage.
- Now, just Start with the Steps Mentioned in Method 2.
Note: It is not that the whole Backup will get restored, only the Selected files will be Restored.
If you are not satisfied with this App the you can also try ‘Dr.Fone for iOS‘. Recover deleted messages, photos, contacts, videos and more from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Whether you accidentally deleted files or corrupted your OS with a software update, this iPhone data recovery tool can restore your most important data.