Burn more calories without even trying.
Having a slow metabolism? Fight for doing these things all day to boost your metabolism from morning until night.
1. Eat occur at every meal. The chewiness of fruits, vegetables and whole grains makes your mouth hard work, and high fiber content also requires more energy to digest, which combined adds up to a 10 percent increase in calorie consumption. Choose these foods in their whole state, natural to harvest more of the metabolism-boosting benefits.
2. Do not skimp on lean protien. Protein also requires more energy to digest while feeling full and satisfied is maintained, so be sure to include this essential nutrient at every meal and snack.
3. Push yourself. Just before each meal and snack, get on the floor and do 20-50 pushups (choose the amount of your level of force). Short bursts of exercise can lead to an afterburner 200 calories during the day, and muscle mass also burns more fat.
4. Drink green tea or water. Green tea contains catechins, an antioxidant that increases the metabolic rate by four percent (about 80 calories a day). If you are not in this drink, drinking plain old water to avoid dehydration, which can slow metabolism.
5. Rest easy. Stress not only leads to high calorie snack, but can slow down your metabolism. So it is important to take regular breaks from your busy day. If you have a desk job, meditation may not be the best option since studies have shown that sitting for an hour or more reduces fat burning enzymes in your body up to 90 percent. Get up and dance to your favorite song, go for a brisk walk for five minutes, or move through this sequence stressing yoga.