Everyone wants to be happy. We often talk about how bad we want happiness, however, we keep repeating the same unhealthy habits and again.
The best way to achieve happiness is by eliminating things that do not serve us.
So read the list of what you should not do, and make your life happier today:
1. Stop complaining about what is missing. Instead, be grateful for what you already have.
2. Stop being a jerk to people you love. Instead, opens up about what bothers you deep.
3. Stop comparing yourself to others, because you never feel good enough. Instead, focus on your strengths and let it shine.
4. Stop pushing people away with their criticism. Instead, accept their imperfections and recognize theirs too.
5. Stop living in the past. Instead, forgive yourself and caused you pain and move on.
6. Allow to seek the approval of the people, because I always feel that something is missing. Instead, believe in yourself and focus on what makes you happy.
7. Stop blaming others for your unhappiness, because you are the author of your life. Instead, put a plan together to create the life you want.
8. Stop beating yourself when you make mistakes. Instead, use them as an opportunity to grow.
9. Stop falling into bad habits. Instead, create new ones to help you achieve your goals.
10. Stop wasting your life on Facebook and on television. Instead, find new passions nourish you.
11. Stop living the dreams of others. Instead, find your own and feel alive forever.
12. Stop being in a hurry. Instead, focus at all times, because you have your whole life to complete their tasks.
13. Stop worrying about everything. Instead, focus at all times so you will not get lost in miracles.
14. Stop complaining. Instead, focus on what you want and take action to achieve
15. Stop control others. Instead, they value what they are and what they are.
16. Stop thinking you’re the smartest. Instead, see the best in others and work with them to create a more harmonious world.
17. Stop trying to impress others. Instead, be yourself and let people love you for who you are.
18. Stop being with negative people, because only they will bring you down. Instead, being close minded people who love you and support its growth
19. Stop saying yes to everything. Instead, stand up for yourself and say NO to love, for the love of all.
20. Stop the competition for success. Instead, realize that the world is for everyone.
21. Stop being afraid to take the first step. Instead, get your power back and trust the process of life. Everything happens for a “good” reason.
What are your thoughts on happiness?